Joining our teams at BDE Sports means embarking on a human adventure and sharing the values of respect, courage and tolerance – the very same values that underpin sport.
EXCLUSIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE BDE - ILLKIRCH - GRAFFENSTADEN (67 – Strasbourg)
Contrat : CDI
Exclusive Sales Representative: Contract: Permanent
Remuneration: Fixed + Commission
Experience: Minimum 7 years
EXCLUSIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE SOUTHWEST REGION (FRANCE)
JOB BASED IN SOUTHWEST FRANCE
Business sector of the job:
Distribution of sporting goods
BDE, a family company, is a leading distributor of sporting brands in France.
Thanks to exclusive distribution contracts and licences, as well as its own in-house brands, BDE sells a range of brands: Yonex, Molten, Craft, Force XV, Jack Wolfskin, Ranna, Salming, Nox, Bliz, Auclair, Super Natural and Turbopell.
BDE has a turnover of €19M and is constantly growing.
Your future job
Reporting to the Sales Division and the Outdoor Hub, your main mission is to develop sales of JACK WOLFSKIN products in your region.
We are looking for a sales representative with significant experience of the outdoor market. The successful candidate will be independent and organised, and will focus exclusively on the JACK WOLFSKIN brand in the Alpes, Rhône-Alpes and Southeast regions of France. You will work closely with and report to the sales manager.
Your main missions:
- Selling our brands throughout your sales territory
- Following our commercial strategy
- Developing and maintaining a customer portfolio in your sales region: prospection, sales, qualitative monitoring, follow-ups, coodinating the network
- Actively participating in the events we sponsor
- Organising and managing trade show events
- Product training
- Providing marketing & sponsoring assistance
- As part of your mission, you will be required to travel extensively.
What you need to master
- Sales techniques
- Negotiation techniques
- Working independently
- Pack office
- English is imperative
- Spelling and grammar/syntax
What we would like from you
- Passion for sports
- Curiosity, ability to adapt and take initiative
- Organisational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Proactiveness and autonomy